Friday, March 23, 2012

February

 Kelty has a Go!go!Go! personality. She always makes me laugh.
On this day, Kelty brought her car and Kennadee's car into the kitchen and decided they were both going to ride.
Since Kennadee doesn't quite get the concept of moving her feet to move the car yet, Kelty would go behind her and push her along. They thought it was a blast. I LOVE watching these two play together. They do get into fights though. My parents cursed me when they said they hoped I would have kids that fought just like I did with my siblings. So OKAY mom & dad I SURRENDER! Now help me fix it. haha 
This little monkey can be kind of camera shy. I have to get at just the right moment to even have her look at the camera or not try to hide. 
I taught Kelty how to make a fort out of blankets. She calls it her cave.
Hiding in the "Cave"
 Kennadee "Punk" Thomas - Kennadee's personality is really blossoming! She is such a joy to have in our home. I am so glad she surprised us!! 
Kelty is not camera shy at ALL! Sometimes it is hard to get her to let you take a picture though because she wants to take pictures too! I think she may grow up to be a photographer, if she can just figure out how to keep her finger off the lens. 
 Little Miss Mischievous! She watches everything her sister does and thinks she can do it. On this day, I was in the laundry room just a few feet away, and the girls were playing in the living room with their toys. I thought "No big deal" I could hear them and they were behaving really well so it would be OK to turn my back for a second and do some laundry. I come back in the room and they had taken all of the blankets off of the couch where we like to snuggle and Kennadee had pulled most of the Wii stuff off the shelf and was standing on it to reach the TV. Where did she learn that? 
Sometimes the only way I can get Kelty to allow me to get ready is to let her put on make-up. She is so pretty! Matt says she idolizes me, which probably isn't to far fetched. I really have to watch my p's and q's with this little princess diva.
 Kennadee's boots finally fit now that is almost no longer boot weather. ugh! haha they are so cute! So this was about the first time she had worn them. She was not sure what to think of wearing shoes. The fact that she has on a headband for more than a split second after I put it on her is a pure miracle! So I had to get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment