Friday, March 23, 2012

Dressed up like Mommy...

So last winter I decided I wanted a bold pair of heels that made a statement with your outfit. So Kelty and I went shoe shopping (she was 18 monthsish). I could not decide between a pair of purple suede heels and these ruby red ones.

So I let Kelty choose which pair I got. She chose the ruby red ones and now they are HER favorite pair of shoes.

The other day I was ready for work and trying to get Kelty out to the car. I came running down the stairs and Kelty saw my choice of shoes that day...the red heels. She excitedly said "Hey those are my shoes! But they are to little for me so you can wear them."

Kids say the darndest things haha. Like I have said many many times before, Kelty is always making us laugh. She always comes up with something and you wonder how a two year-old could have come up with that on her own.

So now I guess I get to wear Kelty's shoes until they fit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment