Tuesday, November 6, 2012

CAMPING!

Matt and I decided that it had been 2 years since we went camping but 5 years since we went roughing it! So we packed up the kids and went up Logan Canyon.

I can say I HATED the dirt! Usually it doesn't bother me that much, but of coarse I have small children and Kennadee was certain that it was her breakfast, lunch and dinner.



We invited everyone to come with us, but only Wendy and Carrie were able to come up one night for dinner. They brought Kolton, Abbie, & Bella.


Kolton was proud of the walking stick Matt made him.

We were not lacking for food at all. We had the dutch oven potatoes and things that we always have but then I went on Pinterest and found some of my favorite recipes from Girls Camp. Orange cakes (YUMMM) and camp-made ;) ice cream (be warned, you will want more and more of the ice cream if you try it).

No comments:

Post a Comment