Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cousins


Kelty and Abbie at the Christiansen Family Reunion. These two are best friends! Kelty plays soooo cute with all of her cousins. It is so much fun watching Kelty play with Abbie and Bryken. They play so well together and could play for HOURS!


Kolton & Gabe. I can't believe Kolton is in kindergarten!



Thomas Family picture day!
This day was a HUGE adventure we will never forget.

Showing their smile...

Ring around the rosie...

My girls! <3

Kelty showin off her beautiful smile.





Blowin Kisses


Kelty and Sweet Remi
The whole bunch.
The girls and I went my best friends wedding. Kelty and Kennadee were the cutest flower girls you have ever seen. On the way home, I hit a dear, and we stopped at Lexi's for church........WAIT A MINUTE!? I hit a deer? Yes, that's right I did. She was ok, and surprisingly so was my car. Kennadee was sleeping so it didn't phase her at all, I was VEERY shook up, and Kelty lightened the mood. Kelty said "Whoa! Bump?! Bump?!"

So for church Lexi and I decided to dress all 3 girls in their adorable super fluffy skirts. How stinking cute! And the boys looked so handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment