Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

So this year I did not have my camera for Halloween. But I got this picture of Kelty off of my sister's blog. It was really hard to get the kids to stand together for a picture. This year Kelty was a bumble bee. You can see her in the corner. I put black make-up under her eyes to cover up the fact that she had an actual black eye. Bryken was a cute little honey pot and Tucker was the most handsome cowboy you've ever seen. Alexis and I took the kids Trunker Treating at the church while mom handed out candy. Then we all piled in Lexi's car and went to do the traditional Trick or Treat. We decided that next year we will need more assistance because we will both have a new baby. We went to quite a few homes and the kids loved it. Our favorite was Rhonda Neal's house. She goes all out every year. They even had chili and apple cider.

No comments:

Post a Comment