Monday, February 8, 2010

Kelty discovers FOOD










So Kelty isn't quite sure about eating her baby food. As I am sure most babies with the exception of Bryken (that kid loves food) tend to feel similar. 


However, whenever Matt & I have something she wants it. Here's what I caught Matt & Kelty in the act of last Friday.  I am not sure she should have big people food yet, but I just laughed and took pictures.


She was so funny, she would look at Daddy to see how he would eat the string cheese and then she would copy him. 






We have discovered that Kelty likes:

  1.  String Cheese obviously
  2.  Focaccia Bread (like garlic bread sticks)
  3.  Vanilla Cookies
  4.  Root bear, she's not real crazy about Sprite
  5.  her baby carrots
and she doesn't seem to be crazy about
  1.  Gogurt
  2.  Applesauce
  3.  pears
  4.  and her baby cheerio things.



And she loves steeling your cup so you have to drink really fast, but she is really good about drinking if you only leave a drop in the cup for her. 



1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! And yes my crazy baby just loves food!!!

    ReplyDelete