Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Kelty" might mean "Grows like a weed" in some other language.

Kelty is getting so big! She has found that it's fun to pull mommy's hair. She loves to kick and play in her bouncer and scream. She is sooo much fun. Today she almost rolled over, she got about half way onto her side and Sunday night she went to sleep about 10 p.m. and didn't wake up at all until 7 a.m. I can't believe I have a little girl and how PERFECT she is. I'm always wondering how I could have possibly come up with a baby so perfect. And she is learning how to giggle. It's so cute, she has so many little sounds, and she's so happy most of the time. Matt and I are so blessed to have her. Life was good before her, but now it's amazing. Check out this link Pics of Kelty, I'm to lazy to repost the pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment